Mon19Feb201810:00 - 18:00Open Source Lab Hommachi, Osaka, Chuo-ku, Kawaramachi 3-4-9, ステーツ本町ビル8F
One-Day Management 3.0 #WORKOUT Workshop
Management 3.0 One-Day Workshop
Agile Leadership, Employee Engagement, Change Management Practices
Management 3.0 is a pioneering approach to help creative organizations survive and thrive in the twenty-first century. Management 3.0 is a global pioneering approach, based on the books by leadership guru Jurgen Appelo who is one of the most influential people in agile.
Attending a Management 3.0 workshop will give people insight in the new role of management in a modern organisation.
You will learn the basics of Management 3.0 and how to use these great practices in your company:
- Personal Maps
- Celebration Grid
- Delegation Poker
- Happiness Door
- Team Competency Matrix
- Moving Motivators
- and much more ...
See detail about the workshop at the Management 3.0 global website.
Who should attend
This course aims at team members, managers and leaders who want to learn about how to contribute to become a great organisation. In other words everyone who wants to manage for happiness.
Professionals who often attend the training are team leaders, managers, Agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, product owners, senior team members, and top-level management.
- Drinks, Snacks and one lunch
- The book “Managing for Happiness” by Jurgen Appelo
- Management 3.0 Certification signed by Jurgen Appelo (with this certificate it is not eligible to become a facilitator, a 2-Day foundation course is mandatory)
- Attendees will receive digital copies of all used materials
- 1 Year Membership as Happy Melly Supporter and access to the official Slack community of almost 1000 people from 52 countries dedicated to helping others find job satisfaction
Past Attendee Feedback
About the Facilitator
Stefan is a Change Agent, the founder of NüWorks, a certified Scrum Master and a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator.
He coaches organizations and people to give them the ability to improve their work into innovative, high-performing and fun places. Seeing self organization as the key to successful high-performing teams, he helps companies to adapt Agile Leadership and Innovation practices of Management 3.0 by providing public workshops as well as in-house workshops.
During his career he made extensive experience in working as Project Leader, Regional Manager and Agile Transformation coach with multinational High-Tech enterprises in the fields of Management as well as Agile Software Development in Japan, South Korea and Germany.
He is active in the Agile community as a blog writer, Meetup organizer and conference speaker, for example at the Regional Scrum Gathering and Agile Japan.
¥59,000（Early Bird、until 2/5, in case of bank trasfer: ¥7,000 off）
¥49,000（Super Early Bird、until 1/19, in case of bank trasfer: ¥7,000 off）
¥39,000（Special Website Promotion、until 1/6, bank transfer only）
- If there are less than five participants, the event will be cancelled. In such a case will the organizer contact you at least one week before the scheduled date and will refund the whole ticket price.
- All Prices are Pre-Paid
- 15% Group Discount (3 people or more)
- Up to 50% Discount for Low-Income Groups (e.g. students)
- Refund Policy:
Until 6 weeks before the event = 100%
Until 4 weeks before the event = 50%
Until 2 weeks before the event = 25%