Find your unique IKIGAI. Your purpose.
Or help your clients find their answer to the question: what do you get up for in the morning?
IKIGAI Cardgame helps you to find real answers about what to do with the rest of your life.
This cardgame is a unique tool. It helps you to ask the right questions at the right time. It brings a logical structure to your sessions. IKIGAI Cardgame forces you to make a balanced choice. Taking into account preferences, talents, skills and the realities of todays market situation. With it’s increasing impact of disruption, digitization and changes in sustainability focus.
IKIGAI Cardgame is designed from the ground up to challenge and to structure your thinking. The result is that you get new ideas. And that you are forced to make balanced choices.
How can the IKIGAI card game be played?
- you can play IKIGAI with two persons
- you can play IKIGAI in a small group of up to five people
- you can even play IKIGAI on your own.
Tutorial of how to play IKIGAI card game in a one-on-one setting:
Who is using IKIGAI?
- IKIGAI Cardgame is used by coaches and consultants from all over the world
- it’s used by HR professionals and line managers with HR tasks
- it’s used by people who want to work on their career choices
- if you select questions from the card deck, you can use IKIGAI for team building and for students.
- it is used by professors at schools and universities
IKIGAI Cardgame is structured in three parts. Each section contains a series of very challenging and sometimes provocative questions.
Part 1: You love it
Part 2: You’re good at it
Part 3: Reality check