[Sold out]Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop (JAPANESE)
4 times Online Leadership Course: Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop (FOW) in Japanese
- You have realized that there is not enough motivation from your employees.
- You want to facilitate great online meetings and give constructive feedback in a remote environment.
- You want to learn how to lead remote teams in an Agile way.
- You are missing enough global leadership capability in your team.
- You want to change management how it should be…
Management 3.0 is the future of management.
It follows the systems thinking movement that 95 percent of the performance of an organization is the result of the whole system, not the individual.
Management 3.0 examines how to analyze that system to come up with the right solutions for better leadership across organizations.
This new Management 3.0 training is designed for Leaders who work with remote teams!
Learn the basics of Management 3.0 during this ten hours engaging online course. The Fundamentals Online Workshop contains the most valuable practices and modules related to Management 3.0 and Remote Leadership. By attending the workshop attendees will understand the basics of Management 3.0, and also how to manage remote teams.
This hands-on workshop offers best practices, tools and games which you can take back and use immediately to improve your:
- Performance management
- Team and Company Performance
- Remote working capability and efficency
- Employee engagement
- Self-organization and delegation
- Team collaboration and project management
- Feedback culture
- Worker empowerment