Fundamentals Plus 1-DAY Workshop
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is the follow up to the Fundamentals Online Workshop. It is a one day workshop, covering important Management 3.0 topics that you have not yet discussed in the previous workshop. It’s an in-person workshop, full of interaction, practical experiences and popular Management 3.0 practices.
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is created for people who want to learn more about Management 3.0 and would like to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator/Coach in the future.
Attending the one-day Fundamentals Plus Workshop, in combination with firstly attending the Fundamentals Online Workshop will allow you to become a facilitator yourself.
Prerequisites for attending the Fundamentals Plus Workshop:
If you want to attend the Fundamentals Plus Workshop first you have to attend the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
What does the Fundamentals Plus Workshop cover?
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop consists of eight hours, it’s a one day workshop. The The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is an extension on the Fundamentals Online Workshop. At the end of the workshop attendees will have covered all the Management 3.0 Views.
As the workshop starts first you will look back together on the things you tried out after the Fundamentals Online Workshop. Which practices have you used? How did it go? What are your learnings?
- You have realized that there is not enough motivation from your employees.
- You are sure that there is untapped human potential.
- You are missing enough global leadership capability in your team.
- You want to be proactive about this current situation.
- You want to change management how it should be…
Management 3.0 is the future of management.
It follows the systems thinking movement that 95 percent of the performance of an organization is the result of the whole system, not the individual.
Management 3.0 examines how to analyze that system to come up with the right solutions for better leadership across organizations.
This two-day, hands-on workshop offers best practices, tools and games which you can take back and use immediately to improve your:
- Performance management
- Team collaboration and project management
- Competence development
- Worker empowerment
- Self-organization and delegation
- Developing purpose and value inside an organization
- Change management and organizational transformation
- Organizational hierarchy and network
- Employee engagement
- Extrinsic and intrinsic motivation