Fundamentals Plus 1-DAY Workshop
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is the follow up to the Fundamentals Online Workshop. It is a one day workshop, covering important Management 3.0 topics that you have not yet discussed in the previous workshop. It’s an in-person workshop, full of interaction, practical experiences and popular Management 3.0 practices.
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is created for people who want to learn more about Management 3.0 and would like to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator/Coach in the future.
Attending the one-day Fundamentals Plus Workshop, in combination with firstly attending the Fundamentals Online Workshop will allow you to become a facilitator yourself.
Prerequisites for attending the Fundamentals Plus Workshop:
If you want to attend the Fundamentals Plus Workshop first you have to attend the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
What does the Fundamentals Plus Workshop cover?
The Fundamentals Plus Workshop consists of eight hours, it’s a one day workshop. The The Fundamentals Plus Workshop is an extension on the Fundamentals Online Workshop. At the end of the workshop attendees will have covered all the Management 3.0 Views.
As the workshop starts first you will look back together on the things you tried out after the Fundamentals Online Workshop. Which practices have you used? How did it go? What are your learnings?
- You have realized that there is not enough motivation from your employees.
- You are sure that there is untapped human potential.
- You are missing enough global leadership capability in your team.
- You want to be proactive about this current situation.
- You want to change management how it should be…
Management 3.0 is the future of management.
It follows the systems thinking movement that 95 percent of the performance of an organization is the result of the whole system, not the individual.
Management 3.0 examines how to analyze that system to come up with the right solutions for better leadership across organizations.
This two-day, hands-on workshop offers best practices, tools and games which you can take back and use immediately to improve your:
- Performance management
- Team collaboration and project management
- Competence development
- Worker empowerment
- Self-organization and delegation
- Developing purpose and value inside an organization
- Change management and organizational transformation
- Organizational hierarchy and network
- Employee engagement
- Extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
Is Management 3.0 right for you?
- Yes, if you have realized that highly motivated people are the most important asset.
- Yes, if you recognize the need of modern global leadership for Japanese companies.
- Yes, if you have understood that you need to optimize the whole team or organization.
「参加型のワークは、様々な意見が聞けて良かったです。Complexity Thinkingについては、これだけのワークがあっても良いかなと思いました。 」 (IT)
「雰囲気作りや説明のテンポなど、参加者が気持ちよくセッションを歩めるよう、ベストを尽くしていただいていたと感じています。 」 （IT）
Who usually attends this Workshop?
Management 3.0 is for anyone with leadership potential. This course aims at managers, leaders as well as team members who want to learn about how to contribute to become a great organisation. In other words everyone who wants to manage for happiness.
Professionals who often attend the training are:
- Upper-level and Middle Management
- Scrum Masters and Agile coaches
- Project Managers and Project Owners
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources
- Any leadership role
Do you plan to become a licensed Management 3.0 Facilitator yourself? Attending both Fundamentals Workshops and having earned both certificates allow you to apply for a facilitator license yourself. Learn more about becoming facilitator
What should you bring to the workshop?
- An open mind
- Ready to have lots of fun learning
- While a lot of our attendees come with an Agile background, this is not necessary
Join the Management 3.0 Movement Now
To foster collaboration beyond the workshop you get access to the Management 3.0 community in Japan (e.g. Offline Gatherings, Facebook & Slack group)
(Workshop language will be mainly in Japanese but English language support is available)
Date : 2022 3/5(Sat) 10:00-18:00
You’ll dive into the following Management 3.0 modules:
The first module you discuss in the Fundamentals Plus Workshop is our new Teams module, coming along with the Team Decision Matrix and the Diversity Index.
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competencies
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
The following three modules are Foundation Modules and ensure you will learn about all the Management 3.0 views. Practices discussed in these modules are Value Stories, Team Competency Matrix as well as playing the Meddlers Game.
◆ After the workshop, we will hold a simple social gathering. Please join us.
◆Retrospective： About 2-3 weeks after the completion date, we will share experiences online.
About the Facilitator
Stefan is a trilingual (German, English, Japanese) IT-Professional with more than 10 years of experience in Project Leadership, Change Management, Facilitation and Management 3.0. He worked with multinational enterprises in the fields of Management as well as Agile Software Development in Japan, South Korea and Germany. As a certified Scrum Master, the first licensed Management 3.0 facilitator in Japan and a Co-Owner of Management 3.0 he is keen on introducing Agile Leadership practices to Japanese organizations and believes that it will make their employees happier, the businesses more effective and customers more satisfied which is called “Sanpoyoshi” (benefit for all three stakeholders).
IT professional with over 30 years of experience as a manager, change agent and facilitator. He spent two years in Geneva, Switzerland, working on agile transformation projects and studying organizational development. During that time, he attended a Management 3.0 workshop in London and became a Management 3.0 facilitator. His life’s work is to create an environment design team for people and organization engagement through an ecosystem of open innovation including digital and IT transformation, to produce happy Japanese people in the world, and to introduce agile leadership practices to Japanese organizations. He is active in the field.
Official Management 3.0 website:
Website of Jurgen Appelo, the founder of Management 3.0:
The latest book by Jurgen Appelo
Managing for Happiness at Amazon.co.jp
- Tax included
- 15% Group Discount (3 people or more)
- Up to 50% Discount for Low-Income Groups (e.g. students)
- A minimum of 3 participants are required for a workshop to proceed.
- Refund Policy:
- Until 6 weeks before the event = 100%
- Until 4 weeks before the event = 50%
- Until 2 weeks before the event = 25%
Please contact the organizer for discount prices.
For more details of the standard Management 3.0 Two-Day course visit the global Management 3.0 website.
We can also run this workshop in-house at your company.
日本たばこ産業株式会社 会議室 〒105-6927 東京都港区⻁ノ⾨4-1-1 会議室