In-Person Management 3.0 Dojo
Lets talk about Agile Leadership
The Management 3.0 Dojo is a place where you can talk casually on topics you are interested in and meet likeminded people from other organizations.
This is the first time we will meet face-to-face after a long time. The Management 3.0 Dojo is a casual gathering, so please feel free to join us ☆
Those who have never taken Management 3.0 and those who want to know about Management 3.0 are welcome!
Furthermore, we will have a get-together after the event.
* 18:30 – 19:30 Lean Coffee
（We create the agenda together）
* 19:30 – 20:30 Get-Together at a nearby Izakaya
For Whom is this Event
- Those who have taken Management 3.0 training in the past
- Those who want to refresh their knowledge
- Those who are interested in Management 3.0
- Those considering participating in a workshop
- Those who are facing a challenge and want to have feedback
- Those who want to connect with change agents in Japan
At NuWorks we value the relationships and connections we have with our ecosystem.
The event is not one-sided, but we aim to create a warm place where people can get to know each other.
We would be happy to welcome you and have a good time together.