LEAN CHANGE MANAGEMENT Learn how to apply ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, and Design Thinking to change management You are involved in introducing Agile or another new process to…
Share experiences about Management 3.0 online and connect with the community Online workshop about Management 3.0. You have learned about Management 30 and tried it…
Two-Day Workshop: Improve Your Approach to Management
- You have realized that there is not enough motivation from your employees.
- You are sure that there is untapped human potential.
- You are missing enough global leadership capability in your team.
- You want to be proactive about this current situation.
- You want to change management how it should be…
Management 3.0 is the future of management.
It follows the systems thinking movement that 95 percent of the performance of an organization is the result of the whole system, not the individual.
Management 3.0 examines how to analyze that system to come up with the right solutions for better leadership across organizations.
This two-day, hands-on workshop offers best practices, tools and games which you can take back and use immediately to improve your:
- Performance management
- Team collaboration and project management
- Competence development
- Worker empowerment
- Self-organization and delegation
- Developing purpose and value inside an organization
- Change management and organizational transformation
- Organizational hierarchy and network
- Employee engagement
- Extrinsic and intrinsic motivation